General privacy, copyright & cookies
The following privacy, copyright and cookie statements only apply to the Beast Race web site:
- The Beast Race website is provided for use only by an end user.
- Zone Events Limited disclaims damages of any kind, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties implied or otherwise relating to use of this site.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rights, including copyright, in the content, text and graphics of these Beast Race web pages are owned and controlled for these purposes by Zone Events Limited. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any other purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the prior written permission of Zone Events Limited.
- In accessing the Beast Race web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use.
- You should be aware when moving to any other site of how that site deals with your information – do this by checking their privacy statements.
- The Beast Race cannot be held responsible for the content or policy of any external website to which it links.
- Any privacy statement may not be applicable in all countries, as security policies may vary according to the individual Internet laws in each host country.
- If we decide to change any privacy and cookie statements, we’ll post the changes on this page so that you’re always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Zone Events Limited is a Scottish-based events company.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. To this end we will NEVER supply the personal details of any user to any third party unless a) you give us your permission to do so, or b) we are obliged to do so by relevant authorities such as the police or other emergency services. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the GDPR 2018). We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best service possible.
Zone Events Limited.
Cookies and Privacy
What are cookies?
Laws regarding cookie use
On May 25th 2012 a European Union law was implemented by UK legislation, The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, with a requirement that all websites that leave non-essential cookies on visitors’ devices have to inform the visitor what these cookies are.
This website complies with the above law by providing information on the cookies we use. This information enables you to choose to leave our website if you wish.
Cookies used on this website
The cookies used on our site are for Google analytics. They include a web analytics tool that improves the site visitor’s experience and helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website.
We use this service to record how many users visit our site, what they look at, how often they return and what sort of devices they are using.
- Cookies don’t give us access to any personal information about you.
- For example, when you visit our website we place a cookie on your computer which tells us what pages you have visited and what links you have clicked on during your visit. This allows us to generate a report about how our website is performing, which helps us make things better for you.
- These cookies don’t give us access to your account or your personal details.
- As third-party cookies (such as Google) aren’t set by us, we can’t control how they work – but we do choose which websites we work with. We take your privacy seriously and we would never work with a website we don’t trust.
There are two types of cookies used this site:
- Required - these cookies are necessary for site functionality and cannot be disabled
- Performance and tracking - site visitors can disable these cookies
Social media and/or other plug-ins’ cookies
Social media or our event booking platforms plug-ins for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Eventbrite may obtain data for tracking purposes.
If you want to know about their policies and how to opt out of their cookies then please check the privacy and cookie policies on their websites before navigating away from this site.
We use first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. They collect this information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual visitors. We then use the information to compile reports, which helps us to improve our website and your browsing experience.
Your options regarding cookies
Most browsers are defaulted to accept and maintain cookies but you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not. Please consult the support documentation for your web browser, which can be found online, for more information.
More detailed information about controlling cookies on your computer is also available at the About Cookies website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org